- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the session fee is due at the time of booking. The balance of the deposit is due 10 business days prior to the date of the shoot.
- If traveling distance for the shoot is more than 30 miles, an additional $25 will be added to the deposit.
- A customer may cancel their photo session 48 hours in advanced from the time of the scheduled shoot. Cancelations may only be done once at no cost. Any additional cancelations will incur a cost of $50 to reschedule. If the customer has an emergency, cancelation can be done with a 2 hour notice.
- If the customer paid for the session on Groupon, LivingSocial or is using a promotion provided by Lumiere Ink of 50% or greater, cancelations will result in forfeiture of the full amount paid.
- All rescheduling will be done at the discretion of Lumiere Ink Studio.
- The customer will receive a link to their online proofing gallery within 2 weeks of the session.
- The link to the gallery will expire exactly 30 days from the day it is sent to the customer.
- All clients who purchase digital images will have printing rights.
- All images on the website or purchased by the customer are copyright protected and therefore, no editing of any kind is permitted on any image to reproduce the photograph.